These policies are in place to provide our customers with the safety and security that they deserve. It also protects us from fraudulent claims against our organization. Below are the various policies that the Brungardt Center strictly adheres to. If you have any questions or you think that our organization is not following the policies below, please contact us as soon as possible using the information at the bottom of this page.
Recognized for our commitment to safeguarding consumer privacy on our website, we operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
- The only information that the Brungardt Center will obtain about individual visitors to its website is information supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In cases when the Brungardt Center may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are asked explicitly for that information.
- All identifiable information provided by purchasers (name, e-mail or home address) will NOT be disclosed to anyone outside of the Brungardt Center.
- The Brungardt Center employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- The Brungardt Center maintains a strict “no-spam, no phishing, no pharming” policy. Your information, including your e-mail address, will not be sold to any third party. If you sign up for e-mail, you will receive only the e-mail you have requested.
- You may not add our products or information to a diskette, CD, website, or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale. The products and/or information may not be resold in any sort of collection, such as passing our products or information over to third parties in CD’s and/or diskettes or letting others download our products and/or information from your website. Furthermore, by conducting such practices, you automatically waive any legal claims against the Brungardt Center. If you do not abide by the terms of this agreement as described above, the Brungardt Center will pursue legal action to the highest extent.
- The products and/or services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The Brungardt Center hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed and/or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose by any vendor, customer, or associate offering any information, products, and services linked to the Brungardt Center website. The user agrees that the Brungardt Center is not responsible and shall have no liability to the such user which respect to any information, product, or service offered by others who are linked to the Brungardt Center website. The Brungardt Center shall not be liable for any damages allegedly sustained arising from the use of the information, products, and/or services.
- Refunds will only be given with administration approval.
- In no event shall the Brungardt Center be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products and/or services from the Brungardt Center.
All material sold, downloaded, viewed, and/or presented/displayed on this website is copyrighted. These copyrights solely belong to the Brungardt Center or their perspective owners (which is displayed per the owner’s permission).
Internet Security Policy
The Brungardt Center is dedicated to providing all our visitors with a safe and secure transaction experience. We currently employ Stripe, Inc. (www.stripe.com) to handle all of our internet payment processing (through our website). We also employ Square, Inc. (www.squareup.com) for mobile payment processing. We take payment processing very seriously, and so we employ other security companies to handle our payment processing. We never see or store your personal information (which includes your address or card number). If you have concerns about the payment process, please feel free to contact us, and we can discuss all the options and address your concerns. *UPDATE* We currently are NOT accepting any forms of payment or donations at this time. If you are asked for a donation or payment for any service or product, please consider it fraudulent. This policy will change over time so check this page for updates.
This website, Brungardt Center (https://www.brungardt.center), may contain links to third-party websites, but we are not responsible for the content of any linked website.
The Brungardt Center will NEVER send out an e-mail asking for any type of personal information (name, address, e-mail address, username, password, credit card, etc.) If we need to get a hold of a customer due to wrong information or information that is missing, we will restrict access to that individual. Also, if we need to gain additional information from a customer, we will notify them once they log in to their account through the Brungardt Center. If you have been requested to go to another Brungardt Center website other than (https://www.brungardt.center), please consider this spam and report it to our legal department.
(updated Tuesday, October 4th, 2022)